Report NEP-TID-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "On Competition and the Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Technology diversification, product innovations, and technology transfer," KOF Working papers 09-221, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Peter Cramton, 2009. "Innovation and Market Design," Papers of Peter Cramton 09imd, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Bruno Cibrão, 2008. "On R&D, medium and high-tech industries and productivity: an application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 51, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Lin, Xiaoji, 2009. "Endogenous technological progress and the cross section of stock returns," MPRA Paper 14829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Arrighetti & A. Ninni, 2009. "Firm size and growth opportunities: a survey," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).