Report NEP-KNM-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuel Kortum, 2008. "Exploring Innovation with Firm Level Data," Economics Program Working Papers 08-11, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Iammarino, Simona & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco & Von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2009. "Technological Capabilities and Patterns of Cooperation of UK Firms: A Regional Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 4129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Floortje Alkemade & Marko Hekkert, 2009. "Development paths for emerging innovation systems: implications for environmental innovations," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-08, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- Sheila Dow, 2009. "Knowledge, Communication and the Scottish Enlightenment," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 028/2009, SCEME.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Technology diversification, product innovations, and technology transfer," KOF Working papers 09-221, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Technology proximity between firms and universities and technology transfer," KOF Working papers 09-222, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Autor, 2008. "“Technological Change and Earnings Polarization: Implications for Skill Demand and Economic Growth”," Economics Program Working Papers 08-07, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Jim Lichtenberg & Christopher Woock, 2008. "Innovation as Viewed from Within the Corporation," Economics Program Working Papers 08-08, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Peter Cramton, 2009. "Innovation and Market Design," Papers of Peter Cramton 09imd, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Charles Hulten, 2008. "Accounting for the Knowledge Economy," Economics Program Working Papers 08-13, The Conference Board, Economics Program.