Labour Contracts and Performance of Cameroonian Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bennett Harrison & Maryellen R. Kelley, 1993. "Outsourcing and the Search for `Flexibility'," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 7(2), pages 213-235, June.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Pauchet, Marianne, 2001.
"Fixed-term contracts and the dynamics of labour demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 533-552, March.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Marianne Pauchet, 1999. "Fixed-term Contracts and the Dynamics of Labour Demand," Working Papers 99-02, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Abraham, Katharine G & Taylor, Susan K, 1996.
"Firms' Use of Outside Contractors: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 394-424, July.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan K. Taylor, 1993. "Firms' Use of Outside Contractors: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alison L Booth & Juan J. Dolado & Jeff Frank, 2002. "Symposium On Temporary Work Introduction," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 181-188, June.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
More about this item
Keywordslabour contract; fixed-term contract; indefinite-term contract; production frontier;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-01-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2012-01-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-01-10 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.