Contact information of Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. HRM Project Series
Postal: Canada; Queen's University. School of Industrial Relations. School of Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations Centre. Kingston, Ontario Canada K7P 3N6
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:qkirhr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: .
- 9 The Canadian Workplace Transition
by Betcherman, G. & leckie, N. & McMullen, K. & Caron, C.
- 8 Human resource management Practices, Patterns and Determinants
by Leckie, N.
- 7 Les transformation du milieu de travail au Canada
by Betcherman, G. & McMullen, K. & Leckie, N. & Caron, C.
- 4 The Effects of Human Resource management Practices on Firm Performance, Review of the Literature
by Weber, C.L.
- 3 Human Resource Management Practices and Organizational Performance, Evidence from Atlantic Canada
by Wagar, T.H.
- 2 Understanding Change in Canadian Industrial Relations, Firm Level Choices and Responses
by Verma, A. & Weiler, J.
- 1 Traditional and New Approaches to Human Resource Management
by Downie, B. & Coates, M.L.