Evaluation of the Underground Economy in Quebec: A Microeconomic Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Dominique Pinard, 2010. "Evaluation of the Underground Economy in Quebec: A Microeconomic Approach," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 463-479.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odd Erik Nygård & Joel Slemrod & Thor Olav Thoresen, 2016. "Distributional Implications of Joint Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 5915, CESifo Group Munich.
- Quintano, Claudio & Mazzocchi, Paolo, 2013. "The shadow economy beyond European public governance," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 650-670.
- Tufan Ekici & Mustafa Besim, 2016. "A Measure of the Shadow Economy in a Small Economy: Evidence from Household-Level Expenditure Patterns," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(1), pages 145-160, March.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10657-014-9434-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstax evasion; generalized method of moments; household behavior; demand system; underground economy; income from self-employment;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .