A Factorial Survey on the Justice of Earnings within the SOEP-Pretest 2008
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carsten Sauer & Stefan Liebig & Katrin Auspurg & Thomas Hinz & Andy Donaubauer & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "A Factorial Survey on the Justice of Earnings within the SOEP-Pretest 2008," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 238, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2013.
"Are A mericans Really Less Happy with Their Incomes?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 44-65, March.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Working Papers 858, RAND Corporation.
- Kapteyn, A. & Smith, J.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Discussion Paper 2011-059, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guillermina Jasso & Eva M. Meyersson Milgrom, 2006. "Distributive Justice and CEO Compensation," Discussion Papers 05-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Stefan Liebig & Jürgen Schupp, 2005. "Empfinden die Erwerbstätigen in Deutschland ihre Einkommen als gerecht?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(48), pages 721-725.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abraham, Martin & Lorek, Kerstin & Richter, Friedemann & Wrede, Matthias, 2014. "Strictness of tax compliance norms: A factorial survey on the acceptance of inheritance tax evasion in Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 07/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Auspurg, Katrin & JÃ¤ckle, Annette, 2012. "First equals most important? Order effects in vignette-based measurement," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsincome; justice theory; fairness; factorial survey method; SOEP;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .