A Factorial Survey on the Justice of Earnings within the SOEP-Pretest 2008
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sauer, Carsten & Liebig, Stefan & Auspurg, Katrin & Hinz, Thomas & Donaubauer, Andy & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009. "A Factorial Survey on the Justice of Earnings within the SOEP-Pretest 2008," IZA Discussion Papers 4663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermina Jasso & Eva M. Meyersson Milgrom, 2006. "Distributive Justice and CEO Compensation," Discussion Papers 05-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Stefan Liebig & Jürgen Schupp, 2005. "Empfinden die Erwerbstätigen in Deutschland ihre Einkommen als gerecht?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(48), pages 721-725.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2013.
"Are A mericans Really Less Happy with Their Incomes?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, pages 44-65.
- Kapteyn, A. & Smith, J.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Discussion Paper 2011-059, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Working Papers 858, RAND Corporation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:85-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abraham, Martin & Lorek, Kerstin & Richter, Friedemann & Wrede, Matthias, 2014. "Strictness of tax compliance norms: A factorial survey on the acceptance of inheritance tax evasion in Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 07/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Katrin Auspurg & Annette JÃ¤ckle, 2017.
"First Equals Most Important? Order Effects in Vignette-Based Measurement,"
Sociological Methods & Research,
, vol. 46(3), pages 490-539, August.
- Auspurg, Katrin & JÃ¤ckle, Annette, 2012. "First equals most important? Order effects in vignette-based measurement," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsincome; justice theory; fairness; factorial survey method; SOEP;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .