Producer Protection Legislation and Termination Damages in the Presence of Contracting Frictions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven Y. Wu, 2010. "Producer Protection Legislation and Termination Damages in the Presence of Contracting Frictions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 28-41.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewin-Solomons, S., 2000. "Asset Specificity and Hold-up in Franchising and Grower Contracts: A Theoretical Rationale for Government Regulation?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0013, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tomislav Vukina & Porametr Leegomonchai, 2006. "Oligopsony Power, Asset Specificity, and Hold-Up: Evidence from the Broiler Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(3), pages 589-605.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Steven Y., 2013. "Adapting Contract Theory to Fit Contract Farming," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161894, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsproducer protection legislation; moral hazard; agricultural policy; contracts; contract law;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2009-10-10 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-REG-2009-10-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .