Have You Heard the News? How Real-Life Expectations React to Publicity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Branch, 2004. "The Theory of Rationally Heterogeneous Expectations: Evidence from Survey Data on Inflation Expectations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 592-621, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Wiel, K.M., 2009. "Essays on expectations, power and social security," Other publications TiSEM 6dd265da-685e-4b0e-b38a-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Andries de Grip & Didier Fouarge & Raymond Montizaan, 2013.
"How Sensitive are Individual Retirement Expectations to Raising the Retirement Age?,"
Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 225-251, September.
- de Grip, A. & Fouarge, D. & Montizaan, R.M., 2013. "How sensitive are individual retirement expectations to raising the retirement age?," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond, 2013. "How Sensitive Are Individual Retirement Expectations to Raising the Retirement Age?," IZA Discussion Papers 7269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montizaan R.M. & Fouarge D. & Grip A. de, 2013. "How sensitive are individual retirement expectations to raising the retirement age," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:173:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0447-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Bissonnette & Arthur van Soest, 2012.
"The future of retirement and the pension system: How the public’s expectations vary over time and across socio-economic groups,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Bissonnette, Luc & van Soest, Arthur, 2011. "The Future of Retirement and the Pension System: How the Public's Expectations Vary over Time and across Socio-Economic Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bissonnette, L. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "The Future of Retirement and the Pension System : How the Public’s Expectations Vary over Time and across Socio-Economic Groups," Discussion Paper 2011-065, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsexpectations; information; media;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .