Understanding the Drivers of Poverty Dynamics in Australian Households
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Sher Verick, 2008. "Understanding the Drivers of Poverty Dynamics in Australian Households," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(266), pages 310-321, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2004.
"Modelling low income transitions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 593-610.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002. "Modelling Low Income Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002. "Modelling low income transitions," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002. "Modelling Low Income Transitions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 288, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ann Huff Stevens, 1999.
"Climbing out of Poverty, Falling Back in: Measuring the Persistence of Poverty Over Multiple Spells,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 557-588.
- Ann Huff Stevens, 1995. "Climbing Out of Poverty, Falling Back In: Measuring the Persistence of Poverty over Multiple Spells," NBER Working Papers 5390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Saunders & Bruce Bradbury, 2006. "Monitoring Trends in Poverty and Income Distribution: Data, Methodology and Measurement," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(258), pages 341-364, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Ahammer & Stefan Kranzinger, 2017. "Poverty in Times of Crisis," Economics working papers 2017-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- FUSCO Alessio & ISLAM Nizamul, 2012. "Understanding the drivers of low income transitions in Luxembourg," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-31, LISER.
- Aysenur Acar & Cem Baslevent, 2014. "Examination of the Transitions of Households into and out of Poverty in Turkey," Working Papers 015, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Elliott Fan & Chris Ryan, 2011. "Reconciling income mobility and welfare persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 651, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- REINSTADLER Anne & RAY Jean-Claude, 2010. "Macro Determinants of Individual Income Poverty in 93 Regions of Europe," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-13, LISER.
- Ayşenur Acar & Cem Baslevent, 2013. "Examination of the transition of Turkish households into and out of poverty between 2007-2010," EcoMod2013 5779, EcoMod.
- Sara Ayllón, 2013. "Understanding poverty persistence in Spain," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 201-233, June.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2011. "Disability and poverty in developing countries : a snapshot from the world health survey," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 62564, The World Bank.
- Birhanu, Mulugeta Y. & Ambaw, Birhanu & Mulu, Yohannis, 2017. "Dynamics of multidimensional child poverty and its triggers: Evidence from Ethiopia using Multilevel Mixed Effect Model," MPRA Paper 79377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold panel data; poverty dynamics; state dependence; attrition;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .