How Different Are Immigrants? A Cross-Country and Cross-Survey Analysis of Educational Achievement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Burgess & Deborah Wilson, 2003. "Ethnic Segregation in England's Schools," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/086, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Entorf, Horst & Lauk, Martina, 2006.
"Peer effects, social multipliers and migrants at school: an international comparison,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
164, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Entorf, Horst & Lauk, Martina, 2007. "Peer effects, social multipliers and migrants at school: An international comparison," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 57, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Entorf, Horst & Lauk, Martina, 2006. "Peer Effects, Social Multipliers and Migrants at School: An International Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 2182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lin, Eric S. & Lu, Yu-Lung, 2015. "The Educational Achievement of Pupils with Immigrant and Native Mothers: Evidence from Taiwan," IZA Discussion Papers 9435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsTIMSS; education; immigration; PISA; PIRLS;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .