Infections, Accidents and Nursing Overtime in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: A Bayesian Semiparametric Panel Data Logit Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Beltempo & Georges Bresson & Jean-Michel Etienne & Guy Lacroix, 2020. "Infections, Accidents and Nursing Overtime in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: A Bayesian Semiparametric Panel Data Logit Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-15, CIRANO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory, Allan W & Veall, Michael R, 1985.
"Formulating Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1465-1468, November.
- Allan W. Gregory & Michael R. Veall, 1984. "On Formulating Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8401, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsneonatal health outcomes; nursing overtime; semi-parametric panel data logit model; mean field variational Bayes; random coefficients;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp13046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.