The State of the Economy at Graduation, Wages, and Catch-up Paths: Evidence from Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bauer, Thomas K. & David, Peggy, 2010.
"Labor Market Entry Conditions, Wages and Job Mobility,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bauer, Thomas K. & David, Peggy, 2010. "Labour Market Entry Conditions, Wages and Job Mobility," Ruhr Economic Papers 188, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2016.
"Good skills in bad times: Cyclical skill mismatch and the long-term effects of graduating in a recession,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 3-17.
- Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2012. "Good Skills in Bad Times: Cyclical Skill Mismatch and the Long-Term Effects of Graduating in a Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 6820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2012. "Good Skills in Bad Times: Cyclical Skill Mismatch and the Long-term Effects of Graduating in a Recession," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market entry conditions; wages; job mobility;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J39 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2018-08-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LMA-2018-08-27 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.