- Existence And Nash Implementation Of Efficient Sharing Rules For A Commonly Owned Technology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis C. Corchón & M. Socorro Puy, 2002. "Existence and Nash implementation of efficient sharing rules for a commonly owned technology," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(2), pages 369-379.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmeidler David & Tauman Yair, 1994. "Incentive-Compatible Cost-Allocation Schemes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 189-207, August.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Maniquet, Francois, 1996. "Fair allocation with unequal production skills: The No Envy approach to compensation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 71-93, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C., 2009.
"Cooperative production and efficiency,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 143-154, March.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Beviá, Carmen, 2007. "Cooperative production and efficiency," UC3M Working papers. Economics we070502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón, 2007. "Cooperative Production and Efficiency," Working Papers 305, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón, 2007. "Cooperative Production and Efficiency," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 696.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Leroux, Justin, 2008.
"Profit sharing in unique Nash equilibrium: Characterization in the two-agent case,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 558-572, March.
- Justin Leroux, 2006. "Profit sharing in unique Nash equilibrium: Characterization in the two-agent case," Cahiers de recherche 06-11, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Corchón, Luis C., 2008. "The theory of implementation : what did we learn?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081207, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Moulin, Hervé, 2010. "An efficient and almost budget balanced cost sharing method," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 107-131, September.
- Leroux, Justin, 2004. "Pooling Private Technologies: Improving upon Autarky," Working Papers 2004-08, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Leroux, Justin, 2005. "Strategyproof Profit Sharing in Partnerships: Improving upon Autarky," Working Papers 2005-05, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Leroux, Justin, 2005. "Strategyproof Profit Sharing: A Two-Agent Characterization," Working Papers 2005-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Implementation; Sharing Rule;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2000-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.