To Envy or to be Envied? Refinements of No-Envy fot the Compensation Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2006|
|Date of revision:||Jul 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.idep-fr.org/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 1998.
"Efficiency First or Equity First?: Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice,"
1998-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 2002. "Efficiency First or Equity First? Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 462-472, June.
- Varian, Hal R., 1974.
"Equity, envy, and efficiency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 63-91, September.
- Bossert, W., 1993.
"Redistribution Mechanisms Based on Individual Characteristics,"
9307, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Bossert W., 1996. "Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 51-51, February.
- Bossert, Walter, 1995. "Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Diamantaras, D. & Thomson, W., 1988.
"A Refinement And Extension Of The No-Envy Concept,"
RCER Working Papers
133, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William, 1990. "A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 217-222, July.
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William, 1989. "A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 103-107, August.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1975.
"Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity,"
174, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pazner, Elisha A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 671-87, November.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1981. "On pareto-efficiency and the no-envy concept of equity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 367-379, December.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & MANIQUET, François, .
"Compensation and responsibility,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2284, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1995. "Equality and responsibility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 683-689, April.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1983. "Large Indivisibles: An Analysis with Respect to Price Equilibrium and Fairness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 939-54, July.
- H. R. Varian, 1975.
"Two Problems in the Theory of Fairness,"
163, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Feldman, Allan M & Kirman, Alan, 1974. "Fairness and Envy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 995-1005, December.
- Daniel, Terrence E., 1975. "A revised concept of distributional equity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 94-109, August.
- Panzer, Elisha A & Schmeidler, David, 1974. "A Difficulty in the Concept of Fairness," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 441-43, July.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1981. "On the Possibility of "Fair" Collective Choice Rule," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(2), pages 351-64, June.
- Jorge Nieto & IÓigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 1995.
"On fair allocations and monetary compensations,"
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 125-138.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Maniquet, Francois, 1996. "Fair allocation with unequal production skills: The No Envy approach to compensation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 71-93, August.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1991. "No-Envy and Consistency in Economies with Indivisible Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1755-67, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iep:wpidep:0603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Yves Doazan to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.