To Envy or to be Envied? Refinements of No-Envy fot the Compensation Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2006|
|Date of revision:||Jul 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2, rue de la Charité 13002 Marseille|
Web page: http://www.idep-fr.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1981. "On the Possibility of "Fair" Collective Choice Rule," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(2), pages 351-64, June.
- Jorge Nieto & IÓigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 1995.
"On fair allocations and monetary compensations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(1), pages 125-138.
- Feldman, Allan M & Kirman, Alan, 1974. "Fairness and Envy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 995-1005, December.
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William, 1990.
"A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 217-222, July.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & MANIQUET, François, .
"Compensation and responsibility,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
2284, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daniel, Terrence E., 1975. "A revised concept of distributional equity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 94-109, August.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 2002.
"Efficiency First or Equity First? Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 462-472, June.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 1998. "Efficiency First or Equity First?: Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice," Discussion Papers 1998-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- H. R. Varian, 1975.
"Two Problems in the Theory of Fairness,"
163, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1975.
"Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity,"
174, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1978. "Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(4), pages 671-687.
- Bossert, W., 1993.
"Redistribution Mechanisms Based on Individual Characteristics,"
9307, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Bossert, Walter, 1995. "Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Bossert W., 1996. "Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 51-51, February.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1981. "On pareto-efficiency and the no-envy concept of equity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 367-379, December.
- Varian, Hal R., 1974.
"Equity, envy, and efficiency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 63-91, September.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Maurice Salles & John Weymark, 2008. "Justice, Political Liberalism and Utilitarianism," Post-Print hal-00246415, HAL.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1974. "A Difficulty in the Concept of Fairness," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 441-443.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1983. "Large Indivisibles: An Analysis with Respect to Price Equilibrium and Fairness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 939-54, July.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1991. "No-Envy and Consistency in Economies with Indivisible Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1755-67, November.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1995. "Equality and responsibility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 683-689, April.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Maniquet, Francois, 1996. "Fair allocation with unequal production skills: The No Envy approach to compensation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 71-93, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iep:wpidep:0603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.