A Refinement And Extension Of The No-Envy Concept
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.|
Other versions of this item:
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William, 1990. "A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 217-222, July.
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William, 1989. "A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 103-107, August.
- Tommy Andersson & Lars-Gunnar Svensson, 2008.
"Weakly fair allocations and strategy-proofness,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 11(4), pages 321-338, February.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2007. "Weakly Fair Allocations and Strategy-Proofness," Working Papers 2007:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jul 2007.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 2002. "Efficiency First or Equity First? Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 462-472, June.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 1998. "Efficiency First or Equity First?: Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice," Discussion Papers 1998-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andersson, T. & Svensson, L.-G. & Yang, Z., 2010. "Constrainedly fair job assignments under minimum wages," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 428-442, March.
- Nishimura, Yukihiro, 2003. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for reduction of envy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 363-386, February.
- Lloret-Batlle, Roger & Jayakrishnan, R., 2016. "Envy-minimizing pareto efficient intersection control with brokered utility exchanges under user heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 22-42.
- Norihito Sakamoto, 2013. "No-envy, efficiency, and collective rationality," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1045, April.
- Christian Arnsperger & David Croix, 1996. "Envy-minimizing unemployment benefits," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 119-146, December.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1994. "Envy-Minimizing Unemployment Benefits," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1995001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sakamoto, Norihito, 2011. "No-Envy, Efficiency, and Collective Rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Laurence Kranich, 2009. "Measuring opportunity inequality with monetary transfers," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 371-385, December.
- Laurence Kranich, 1999. "Measuring Opportunity Inequality with Monetary Transfers," Discussion Papers 99-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Kranich, Laurence, 2015. "Equal shadow wealth: A new concept of fairness in exchange economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 110-117.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2001. "A Proposal to Unify Some Concepts in the Theory of Fairness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 540-571, December.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Luis Corchón, 1997. "A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Öztürk Z.E. & Bosmans K.G.M., 2013. "An axiomatic approach to the measurement of envy," Research Memorandum 063, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "To Envy or to be Envied? Refinements of No-Envy fot the Compensation Problem," IDEP Working Papers 0603, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2006.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008. "On fair allocations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 258-272, October.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "Envy Minimization in the Optimal Tax Context," Working Papers 1178, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard DiSalvo)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed