A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tommy Andersson & Lars-Gunnar Svensson, 2008. "Weakly fair allocations and strategy-proofness," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 11(4), pages 321-338, February.
- Obara, Takuya & Tsugawa, Shuichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2019. "Envy-free Pricing for Impure Public Good," CCES Discussion Paper Series 69, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 2002.
"Efficiency First or Equity First? Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 462-472, June.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 1998. "Efficiency First or Equity First?: Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice," Discussion Papers 1998-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andersson, T. & Svensson, L.-G. & Yang, Z., 2010. "Constrainedly fair job assignments under minimum wages," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 428-442, March.
- Nishimura, Yukihiro, 2003. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for reduction of envy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 363-386, February.
- Lloret-Batlle, Roger & Jayakrishnan, R., 2016. "Envy-minimizing pareto efficient intersection control with brokered utility exchanges under user heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 22-42.
- Norihito Sakamoto, 2013. "No-envy, efficiency, and collective rationality," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1045, April.
- Christian Arnsperger & David Croix, 1996.
"Envy-minimizing unemployment benefits,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 119-146, December.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1994. "Envy-Minimizing Unemployment Benefits," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1995001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sakamoto, Norihito, 2011. "No-Envy, Efficiency, and Collective Rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Laurence Kranich, 2009.
"Measuring opportunity inequality with monetary transfers,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 371-385, December.
- Laurence Kranich, 1999. "Measuring Opportunity Inequality with Monetary Transfers," Discussion Papers 99-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Kranich, Laurence, 2015. "Equal shadow wealth: A new concept of fairness in exchange economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 110-117.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2001.
"A Proposal to Unify Some Concepts in the Theory of Fairness,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 540-571, December.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Luis Corchón, 1997. "A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kristof Bosmans & Z. Emel Öztürk, 2018. "An axiomatic approach to the measurement of envy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 50(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Shuichi Tsugawa & Takuya Obara, 2017. "Public good provision financed by nonlinear income tax under reduction of envy," Working Papers e117, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "To Envy or to be Envied? Refinements of No-Envy fot the Compensation Problem," IDEP Working Papers 0603, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2006.
- Takuya Obara & Shuichi Tsugawa, 2019. "Public good provision financed by nonlinear income tax under reduction of envy," Working Papers e130, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008. "On fair allocations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 258-272, October.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "Envy Minimization In The Optimal Tax Context," Working Paper 1178, Economics Department, Queen's University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:30:y:1989:i:2:p:103-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.