On fair allocations and monetary compensations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Danilov, Vladimir & Koshevoy, Gleb & Murota, Kazuo, 2001. "Discrete convexity and equilibria in economies with indivisible goods and money," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 251-273, May.
- Martine Quinzii, 1982. "Core and Competitive Equilibria with Indivisibilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 644, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rebeca Echávarri & Iñaki Permanyer, 2008. "Ranking profiles of capability sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(3), pages 521-535, October.
- Kranich, Laurence, 1997.
"Equalizing opportunities through public education when innate abilities are unobservable,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
7216, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Laurence Kranich, 1998. "Equalizing Opportunities through Public Education when Innate Abilities are Unobservable," Discussion Papers 98-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Nieto Vazquez & Pedro Pascual Arzoz & Manuel Rapun Garate, 1998. "Distribucion, compensacion y fondos estructurales: una propuesta metodologica," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9805, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Maniquet, Francois, 1998.
"An equal right solution to the compensation-responsibility dilemma,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-202, March.
- Maniquet, F., 1996. "An Equal Right Solution to the Compensation-Responsability Dilemma," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 335.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Laurence Kranich, 2009.
"Measuring opportunity inequality with monetary transfers,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 371-385, December.
- Laurence Kranich, 1999. "Measuring Opportunity Inequality with Monetary Transfers," Discussion Papers 99-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Kranich, Laurence, 2015. "Equal shadow wealth: A new concept of fairness in exchange economies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 110-117.
- Alexander Cappelen & Bertil Tungodden, 2009. "Rewarding effort," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 425-441, June.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "To Envy or to be Envied? Refinements of No-Envy fot the Compensation Problem," IDEP Working Papers 0603, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:7:y:1995:i:1:p:125-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.