Cost allocation in partition functionform games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. M. Thrall & W. F. Lucas, 1963. "N‐person games in partition function form," Naval Research Logistics Quarterly, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 10(1), pages 281-298, March.
- Henry Tulkens & Parkash Chander, 1997.
"The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities,"
International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(3), pages 379-401.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1994. "The Core of an Economy With Multilateral Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 886, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chander, P. & Tulkens, H., 1997. "The core of an economy with multilateral environmental externalities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1276, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1995. "The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 1995050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kóczy, László Á., 2009.
"Sequential coalition formation and the core in the presence of externalities,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 559-565, May.
- Kóczy, L.Á., 2006. "Sequential coalition formation and the core in the presence of externalities," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- László Á. Kóczy, 2006. "Sequential coalition formation and the core in the presence of externalities," Working Paper Series 0801, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Apr 2008.
- S.C. Littlechild & G.F. Thompson, 1977. "Aircraft Landing Fees: A Game Theory Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 186-204, Spring.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ KÃ³czy, 2007.
"A recursive core for partition function form games,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 41-51, August.
- Kóczy, L.Á., 2006. "A recursive core for partition function form games," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Patrick Legros, 1986. "Allocating joint costs by means of the nucleolus," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7050, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krus, Lech & Bronisz, Piotr, 2000. "Cooperative game solution concepts to a cost allocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 258-271, April.
- Huang, Chen-Ying & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2003. "Consistent solutions for cooperative games with externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 196-213, May.
More about this item
Keywordspartition function form game; core; stable set; cost allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:2:y:2009:p:39-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piotr Wawrzynowski) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Piotr Wawrzynowski to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.