Consistent solutions for cooperative games with externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1998.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures,"
98-1, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1998.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "A Social Coalitional Equilibrium Existence Lemma," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 369-77, March.
- Perry, Motty & Reny, Philip J, 1994.
"A Noncooperative View of Coalition Formation and the Core,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 795-817, July.
- Perry, M. & Rany, P., 1992. "A Non-Cooperative View of Coalition Formation and the Core," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9203, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1997.
"Equilibrium Binding Agreements,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 30-78, March.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1989. "Theories of oligopoly behavior," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 329-414 Elsevier.
- Ray, Debraj, 1989. "Credible Coalitions and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 185-87.
- Francis Bloch, 1995. "Endogenous Structures of Association in Oligopolies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(3), pages 537-556, Autumn.
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1997. "Stable Coalition Structures with Externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 201-237, August.
- Raymond Deneckere & Carl Davidson, 1985. "Incentives to Form Coalitions with Bertrand Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(4), pages 473-486, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:43:y:2003:i:2:p:196-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.