Cooperative game solution concepts to a cost allocation problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gately, Dermot, 1974. "Sharing the Gains from Regional Cooperation: A Game Theoretic Application to Planning Investment in Electric Power," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 195-208, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albizuri, M.J. & Díez, H. & Sarachu, A., 2014. "Monotonicity and the Aumann–Shapley cost-sharing method in the discrete case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(2), pages 560-565.
- Yongjun Li & Feng Li & Ali Emrouznejad & Liang Liang & Qiwei Xie, 2019. "Allocating the fixed cost: an approach based on data envelopment analysis and cooperative game," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 274(1), pages 373-394, March.
- Lech Krus, 2009. "Cost allocation in partition functionform games," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 2, pages 39-49.
- Guajardo, Mario & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2015. "Common mistakes in computing the nucleolus," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 931-935.
- Mariusz Kaleta & Eugeniusz Toczylowski, 2009. "A cost allocation framework for LP and GLP games," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 27-46.
- M A Krajewska & H Kopfer & G Laporte & S Ropke & G Zaccour, 2008. "Horizontal cooperation among freight carriers: request allocation and profit sharing," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 59(11), pages 1483-1491, November.
- Cano-Berlanga, Sebastián & Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Vilella, Cori, 2017. "Enjoying cooperative games: The R package GameTheory," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 305(C), pages 381-393.
- Mariusz Kaleta & Eugeniusz Toczylowski, 2009. "A cost allocation framework for lp and glp games," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 27-46.
- Jin, Xuefeng & Park, Kang Tae & Kim, Kap Hwan, 2019. "Storage space sharing among container handling companies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 111-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:122:y:2000:i:2:p:258-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.