Labor Market Search and Optimal Retirement Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Casey B Mulligan, 2000.
"Can Monopoly Unionism Explain Publically Induced Retirement?,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
157, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2000. "Can Monopoly Unionism Explain Publicly Induced Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 7680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Zylberberg, André, 2015.
"Equilibrium unemployment and retirement,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 37-58.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Zylberberg, Andre, 2012. "Equilibrium Unemployment and Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 6511, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & André Zylberberg, 2015. "Equilibrium unemployment and retirement," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01309516, HAL.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2003. "A Positive Theory of the Income Redistributive Focus of Social Security," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10681, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mário Centeno & Márcio Corrêa, 2006. "Job Matching, Unexpected Obligations And Retirement Decisions," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 159, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Marjan, MAES, 2008.
"Does the dismantlement of early retirement schemes increase unemployment in Belgium ?,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2008041, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Maes, Marjan, 2008. "Does the dismantlement of early retirement schemes increase unemployment in Belgium?," Working Papers 2008/57, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- J. García-Pérez & Alfonso Sánchez-Martín, 2015.
"Fostering job search among older workers: the case for pension reform,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-34, December.
- J. Ignacio García Pérez & Alfonso R. Sánchez Mártin, 2012. "Fostering job search among older workers: the case for pension reform," Working Papers 12.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:4:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2003. "Age-Specific Employment Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10256, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2006. "Social Security and Intergenerational Redistribution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12661, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2003. "Aging, Unemployment, and Welfare in a Life-Cycle Model with Costly Labor Market Search," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10255, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Coimbra, Leandro Willer P. & Ramos, Francisco de S., 2012. "Mecanismo de incentivo à renovação da mão-de-obra no mercado de trabalho face ao sistema previdenciário," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(4), December.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2003-04-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.