Labor Market Search and Optimal Retirement Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Casey B Mulligan, 2000.
"Can Monopoly Unionism Explain Publically Induced Retirement?,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
157, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2000. "Can Monopoly Unionism Explain Publicly Induced Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 7680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. García-Pérez & Alfonso Sánchez-Martín, 2015.
"Fostering job search among older workers: the case for pension reform,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-34, December.
- J. Ignacio García Pérez & Alfonso R. Sánchez Mártin, 2012. "Fostering job search among older workers: the case for pension reform," Working Papers 12.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2003. "Age-Specific Employment Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10256, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Zylberberg, André, 2015.
"Equilibrium unemployment and retirement,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 37-58.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Zylberberg, Andre, 2012. "Equilibrium Unemployment and Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 6511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & André Zylberberg, 2015. "Equilibrium unemployment and retirement," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01309516, HAL.
- Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Catherine L. Kling & Jinhua Zhao, 2003.
"Institutions and the Value of Nonpoint Source Measurement Technology: Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp338, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2003. "A Positive Theory of the Income Redistributive Focus of Social Security," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10681, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maes, Marjan, 2008.
"Does the dismantlement of early retirement schemes increase unemployment in Belgium?,"
2008/57, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Marjan, MAES, 2008. "Does the dismantlement of early retirement schemes increase unemployment in Belgium ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008041, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2006. "Social Security and Intergenerational Redistribution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12661, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mário Centeno & Márcio Corrêa, 2006. "Job Matching, Unexpected Obligations And Retirement Decisions," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 159, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Shankha Chakraborty, 2005.
"What do information frictions do?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(3), pages 651-675, October.
- Bhattacharya, J. & Chankraborty, S., 2003. "What do Information Frictions Do?," Discussion Paper 2003-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2003. "Aging, Unemployment, and Welfare in a Life-Cycle Model with Costly Labor Market Search," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10255, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Shankha Chakraborty, 2003. "What do Information Frictions do?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-4, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2004. "What do information frictions do?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 41, Econometric Society.
- Coimbra, Leandro Willer P. & Ramos, Francisco de S., 2012. "Mecanismo de incentivo à renovação da mão-de-obra no mercado de trabalho face ao sistema previdenciário," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(4), December.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:4:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .