A Positive Theory of the Income Redistributive Focus of Social Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Casey B. Mulligan & Robert R. Reed, 2004.
"Labor Market Search and Optimal Retirement Policy,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 560-571, October.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Casey B. Mulligan & Robert R. Reed III, 2001. "Labor Market Search and Optimal Retirement Policy," NBER Working Papers 8591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Mulligan, Casey & Reed, Robert, 2003. "Labor Market Search and Optimal Retirement Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10251, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd B. Walker, 2005. "How Equilibrium Prices Reveal Information in Time Series Models with Disparately Informed, Competitive Traders," Finance 0509021, EconWPA.
- Gerhard Glomm & Juergen Jung, 2013. "The Timing of Redistribution," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 50-80, July.
More about this item
Keywordspensions; search; labor market efficiency; unemployment; lifecycle;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-07-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .