Antecedents of customer loyalty in medical tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:995-1005 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:6:p:1431-1434 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:709-716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire Dennet't & ELIZABETH M. INESON & GRAHAM J. STONE & MARK COLGATE, 2000. "Pre-bookable Services in the Chartered Airline Industry: Increasing Satisfaction through Differentiation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 82-94, April.
- Oliver Kesar Katarina Rimac, 2011. "Medical Tourism Development in Croatia," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 14(2), pages 107-134, November.
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Bloemer, Jose & Peeters, Pascal, 1997. "Merging service quality and service satisfaction. An empirical test of an integrative model," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 387-406, June.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. " A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Ramya Vijaya, 2010. "Medical Tourism: Revenue Generation or International Transfer of Healthcare Problems?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 53-70.
- MacInnis, Deborah J & Price, Linda L, 1987. " The Role of Imagery in Information Processing: Review and Extensions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 473-491, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Loyalty; Medical Tourism; Medical Tourist; India;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2013-06-04 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2013-06-04 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isc:iscwp2:bruwp1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henrique Monteiro). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uisctpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.