Merging service quality and service satisfaction. An empirical test of an integrative model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver, Richard L & Swan, John E, 1989. "Equity and Disconfirmation Perceptions as Influences on Merchant and Product Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 372-383, December.
- Oliver, Richard L & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1988. "Response Determinants in Satisfaction Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 495-507, March.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Fornell, Claes, 1991. "A framework for comparing customer satisfaction across individuals and product categories," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 267-286, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C-H Lan & C-C Chen, 2007. "Optimal purchase of two-itemized drugs for a disease," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 58(3), pages 309-316, March.
- Panchapakesan, P., 2013. "Antecedents of customer loyalty in medical tourism," Working Papers Series 2 13-03, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Ryan W. Buell & Dennis Campbell & Frances X. Frei, 2016. "How Do Customers Respond to Increased Service Quality Competition?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 585-607, October.
- Birgelen, M. van & Ruyter, K. de & Jong, de A. & Wetzels, M., 2001. "Customer evaluations of after-sales service contact modes: An empirical analysis of national culture�s consequences," Working Papers 01.17, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Yonggui Wang & Hing-Po Lo & Yongheng Yang, 2004. "An Integrated Framework for Service Quality, Customer Value, Satisfaction: Evidence from China's Telecommunication Industry," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 325-340, December.
- Straus, Lennart & Robbert, Thomas & Roth, Stefan, 2016. "Customer participation in the customization of services: Effects on satisfaction and behavioral intentions," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 9(1), pages 498-517.
- Walczuch, R.M. & Hofmaier, K., 2000. "Measuring customer satisfaction on the Internet," Research Memorandum 051, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Odekerken-Schröder, G.J. & Bloemer, J.M.M., 2002. "Constraints and dedication as drivers for relationship commitment: an empirical study in a health-care context," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hongwei He & Yan Li, 2011. "CSR and Service Brand: The Mediating Effect of Brand Identification and Moderating Effect of Service Quality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(4), pages 673-688, June.
- Naif Mutlaq Al Otaibi & Kausar Yasmeen, 2014. "An Overview of Customer Loyalty, Perceived Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: Brief on Saudi Grocery Stores," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, Macrothink Institute, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, vol. 1(1), pages 79-122, June.
- Murray, Duncan & Howat, Gary, 2002. "The Relationships among Service Quality, Value, Satisfaction, and Future Intentions of Customers at an Australian Sports and Leisure Centre," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, May.
- Brady, Michael K. & Robertson, Christopher J., 2001. "Searching for a consensus on the antecedent role of service quality and satisfaction: an exploratory cross-national study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 53-60, January.
- Gaby Odekerken-SchrÃ¶der & Bloemer JosÃ©e, 2002. "Constraints and Dedication as Drivers for Relationship Commitment: An Empirical Study in a Health-Care Context," Research Memorandum 078, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Obinna C. Ojiaku & Moses C. Olise & Nwankwo Philip Abuchi, 2015. "Customers¡¯ Expectation and Services Performance in Pension Fund Administration (PFA) in Southeast Nigeria," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 191-206, December.
- SÃ¶derlund, Magnus & Sagfossen, Sofie, 2017. "The consumer experience: The impact of supplier effort and consumer effort on customer satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 219-229.
- Pablo Gutiérrez Rodríguez & José Vázquez Burguete & Roger Vaughan & Jonathan Edwards, 2009. "Quality dimensions in the public sector: municipal services and citizen’s perception," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, June.
- Chien-Lei Chao & Yen-Lien Hsu & Hsing-Yun Chang & Hsueh-Ying Wu & Tzu-Yi Yang, 2011. "Emergent Needs Of Depression Care For Older Adults: Evidence From Taiwan," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(4), pages 119-129.
- Walczuch R & Hofmaier K, 2000. "Measuring Customer Satisfaction on the Internet," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Yu-Min Wang & Hsin-Hui Lin & Wei-Chun Tai & Yi-Ling Fan, 2016. "Understanding multi-channel research shoppers: an analysis of Internet and physical channels," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 389-413, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:18:y:1997:i:4:p:387-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.