“Retaking a course in Economics: Innovative methodologies to simulate academic performance in large groups”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Yamarik, 2007. "Does Cooperative Learning Improve Student Learning Outcomes?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 259-277, July.
- Maureen J. Lage & Glenn J. Platt & Michael Treglia, 2000. "Inverting the Classroom: A Gateway to Creating an Inclusive Learning Environment," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 30-43, December.
- James J. Heckman & Jora Stixrud & Sergio Urzua, 2006.
"The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 411-482, July.
- James J. Heckman & Jora Stixrud & Sergio Urzua, 2006. "The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior," NBER Working Papers 12006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roach, Travis, 2014. "Student perceptions toward flipped learning: New methods to increase interaction and active learning in economics," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 74-84.
More about this item
KeywordsTeaching innovation; flipped classroom; team based learning; frequent testing; large groups; retake subjects; economics. JEL classification: A20; A22;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-06-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2016-06-18 (Education)
- NEP-PKE-2016-06-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:201609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.