Does Cooperative Learning Improve Student Learning Outcomes?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua D. Miller & Robert P. Rebelein, 2011. "Research on the Effectiveness of Non-Traditional Pedagogies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 30 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Robert Rebelein & Jennifer K. Rhoads & Sue Stockly, 2010. "Making Cooperative Learning Effective for Economics," Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emerson, Tisha L.N. & English, Linda & McGoldrick, KimMarie, 2016. "Cooperative learning and personality types," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 21-29.
- R. Inglesi-Lotz & Fritz Dresselhaus & J. Bohlmann, 2015.
"Assessing the Impact of Just-in-Time Methodology, In-Lecture Activities, and Tutor-Assisted Post-Lecture Activities in the Course Experience of First Year Students in Economics at the University of Pr,"
201590, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- R. Inglesi-Lotz, F. Dresselhaus and J. Bohlmann, 2015. "Assessing the impact of just-in-time methodology, in-lecture activities, and tutor-assisted post-lecture activities in the course experience of first year students in Economics at the University of Pr," Working Papers 562, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Román Andrés Zárate, 2012. "Peer Effects, Cooperation and Competition in Human Capital Formation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009795, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Gemma Abió & Manuela Alcáñiz & Marta Gómez-Puig & Gloria Rubert & Mónica Serrano & Alexandrina Stoyanova & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufí, 2016. "“Retaking a course in Economics: Innovative methodologies to simulate academic performance in large groups”," IREA Working Papers 201609, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Georg Strasser & Marketa Halova Wolfe, 2014.
"Learning to Argue with Intermediate Macro Theory: A Semester-Long Team Writing Project,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 191-210, September.
- Marketa Halova Wolfe & Georg H. Strasser, 2013. "Learning to Argue with Intermediate Macro Theory: A Semester-Long Team Writing Project," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 826, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2014.
- KimMarie McGoldrick, 2011. "Using Cooperative Learning Exercises in Economics," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kim P. Huynh & David T. Jacho-Chávez & James K. Self, 2010. "The Efficacy of Collaborative Learning Recitation Sessions on Student Outcomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 287-291, May.
- Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Marijke Klooß & Miriam Mezger & Lisette Schulz, 2011. "Kangaroo Seminars for Knowledge Transfer in Fast-Growing Research Fields," FEMM Working Papers 110013, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ninos P. Malek & Joshua C. Hall & Collin Hodges, 2014. "A Review and Analysis of the Effectiveness of Alternative Teaching Methods on Student Learning in Economics," Working Papers 14-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:38:y:2007:i:3:p:259-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.