Inverting the Classroom: A Gateway to Creating an Inclusive Learning Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meginnis, Keila & Campbell, Danny, 2017. "Students’ preferences for attributes of postgraduate economics modules: Evidence from a multi-profile best-worst scaling survey," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 18-27.
- Vahé Nerguizian & Radhi Mhiri & Catherine Mounier & Daniel Lemieux & Adel Omar Dahmane, 2014. "Flipping from Flipped Classroom to Multimodal Mobile Learning (MML)," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802617, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- R. Inglesi-Lotz & Fritz Dresselhaus & J. Bohlmann, 2015.
"Assessing the Impact of Just-in-Time Methodology, In-Lecture Activities, and Tutor-Assisted Post-Lecture Activities in the Course Experience of First Year Students in Economics at the University of Pr,"
201590, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- R. Inglesi-Lotz, F. Dresselhaus and J. Bohlmann, 2015. "Assessing the impact of just-in-time methodology, in-lecture activities, and tutor-assisted post-lecture activities in the course experience of first year students in Economics at the University of Pr," Working Papers 562, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gemma Abió & Manuela Alcáñiz & Marta Gómez-Puig & Gloria Rubert & Mónica Serrano & Alexandrina Stoyanova & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufí, 2016. "“Retaking a course in Economics: Innovative methodologies to simulate academic performance in large groups”," IREA Working Papers 201609, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Dowell, Chelsea T. & Duncan, Daniel F., 2016. "Periscoping economics through someone else’s eyes: A real world (Twitter) app," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 34-39.
- Yutaka Kurihara, 2016. "Flipped Classroom: Effects on Education for the Case of Economics," Journal of Education and e-Learning Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(2), pages 65-71.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:15:p:437-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gulley, O. David & Jackson, Aaron L., 2016. "A case study on using instructor-recorded videos in an upper level economics course," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 28-33.
- Olitsky, Neal H. & Cosgrove, Sarah B., 2016. "The better blend? Flipping the principles of microeconomics classroom," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-11.
- Josephson, Anna & DeBoer, Lawrence & Nelson, David & Zissimopoulos, Angelika, 2016. "Reshaped for Higher Order Learning: Student Outcomes in the Redesign of an Undergraduate Macroeconomics Course," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235765, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:31:y:2000:i:1:p:30-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .