Report NEP-CSE-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pilar Bernal & Juan P. Maicas & Pilar Vargas, 2016. "Exploration, exploitation and innovation performance: Disentangling environmental dynamism," Documentos de Trabajo dt2016-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Maryia Akulava, 2015. "Gender and Innovativeness of the Enterprise: the Case of Transition Countries," BEROC Working Paper Series 31, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Thorsten Doherr & Katrin Hussinger & Paula Schliessler & Andrew A. Toole, 2016. " Knowledge creates markets: The influence of entrepreneurial support and patent rights on academic entrepreneurship," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 540553, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Pietro Moncada-PaternÃ²-Castello, 2016. "Corporate R&D intensity decomposition: Theoretical, empirical and policy issues," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2016-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Potts, Jason, 2016. "The New Economics of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Institutions: Considerations for Australian Agriculture," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235504, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ferrett, Ben & Hoefele, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2016. "Does tax competition make mobile firms more footloose?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James J. Heckman & Chase O. Corbin, 2016. "Capabilities and Skills," NBER Working Papers 22339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2016. "Dynamic R&D Choice and the Impact of the Firm's Financial Strength," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 440, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gemma Abió & Manuela Alcáñiz & Marta Gómez-Puig & Gloria Rubert & Mónica Serrano & Alexandrina Stoyanova & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufí, 2016. "“Retaking a course in Economics: Innovative methodologies to simulate academic performance in large groups”," IREA Working Papers 201609, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Benjamin Faber & Cecile Gaubert, 2016. "Tourism and Economic Development: Evidence from Mexico's Coastline," NBER Working Papers 22300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tuhkuri, Joonas, 2016. "Trade and Innovation: Matched Worker-Firm-Level Evidence," ETLA Working Papers 39, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Abroskin A.S. (Аброскин, А.С.) & Abroskina N.A. (Аброскина, Н.А.), 2016.
"Shadow Cross-Border Capital Flows: Contemporary Concepts, Principles and Information Base of Accounting and Measurement
[Теневые Трансграничные Потоки Капитала: Современные Концепции, Принципы И Ин," Working Papers 2135, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ewa Lechman & Harleen Kaur, 2016. "Social Development And Ict Adoption. Developing World Perspective," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 33, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Löchel, Horst & Packham, Natalie & Hölzl, Eugen, 2016. "The funding of small and medium companies by shadow-banks in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 220, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Faltsman V.K. & Davydova L.A., 2015. "Competitive and Innovative Growth of Russia," Published Papers 2305, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- López, Ángel Luis & Vives, Xavier, 2016. "Cross-ownership, R&D Spillovers, and Antitrust Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "The concept of Ideal Strategy and its realization using White Ocean Mixed Strategy," MPRA Paper 71770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itf, 2016. "Logistics Observatory for Chile: Strengthening Policies for Competitiveness," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
- Aljosa Sestanovic, 2015. "SME Stock Exchanges – Should They Have a Greater Role?," Effectus - Working Paper Series 0008, Effectus - University College for Law and Finance.
- Takashi Obinata, 2016. ""The Contribution of Research and Development Investments by Sectors to GDP Growth" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-279, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shastitko, Andrey (Шаститко, Андрей) & Komkova, Anastasia Andreevna (Комкова, Анастасия Андреевна) & Kurdin, Alexander (Курдин, Александр), 2016.
"Competition Policy and Incentives for Innovation
[Экономическая Теория Об Адвокатировании Конкуренции]," Working Papers 1448, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Mari Martiskainen, 2016. "The role of community leadership in the development of grassroots innovations," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-10, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Anderson, Kym, 2016. "Competitiveness of Australia’s agricultural and resource sectors: past and prospective," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235238, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Bryan McCannon, 2016. "Theory of Mind Predicts Cooperative Behavior," Working Papers 16-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Zoran Aralica & Nebojsa Stojcic, 2015. "Regional Patterns of Deindustrialization and Prospects for Reindustrialization in South and Central East European Countries," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 118, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2015. "Interaction between Business and Research Organizations in the Sphere of Innovations: The Russian Experience in Promoting Cooperation," Published Papers 431503, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Frederiksen, Anders & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2016. "Consumption Network Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 9983, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chiquiar Daniel & Tobal Martín & Yslas Renato, 2016. "Measuring and Understanding Trade in Service Tasks," Working Papers 2016-05, Banco de México.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Institutional Governance, Education and Growth," MPRA Paper 71785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Albane Tarnaud & Hervé Leleu, 2016. "Portfolio analysis with DEA: prior to choosing a model," Working Papers 2016-EQM-05, IESEG School of Management.
- Heberer, Thomas, 2016. "Strategic behavior of private entrepreneurs in China: Collective action, representative claims, and connective action," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 108/2016, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "Innovations in Experimental Learning – A Study of World Top Business Schools," MPRA Paper 71748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.