RandD Investment in the Priority Technologies of the European Strategic Energy Technology Plan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Popp, David, 2005. "Lessons from patents: Using patents to measure technological change in environmental models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 209-226, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Tuebke & Hector Hernandez Guevara, 2011. "Techno-economic analysis of key renewable energy technologies (PV, CSP and wind)," JRC Working Papers JRC66028, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ales Gnamus, 2011. "Capacities Map 2011 - Update on the R&D Investments in Three Selected Priority Technologies of the European Strategic Energy Technology Plan: Wind, PV and CSP," JRC Working Papers JRC67437, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Garry Gabison & Annarosa Pesole, 2014. "An Overview of Models of Distributed Innovation. Open Innovation, User Innovation, and Social Innovation," JRC Working Papers JRC93533, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Karakosta, Charikleia & Pappas, Charalampos & Marinakis, Vangelis & Psarras, John, 2013. "Renewable energy and nuclear power towards sustainable development: Characteristics and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 187-197.
- Tobias Wiesnethal & Arnaud Mercier & Burkhard Schade & H. Petric & Lazlo Szabo, 2010. "Quantitative Assessment of the Impact of the Strategic Energy Technology Plan on the European Power Sector," JRC Working Papers JRC61065, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Wiesenthal, Tobias & Leduc, Guillaume & Haegeman, Karel & Schwarz, Hans-Günther, 2012. "Bottom-up estimation of industrial and public R&D investment by technology in support of policy-making: The case of selected low-carbon energy technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 116-131.
- Wiesenthal, Tobias & Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Leduc, Guillaume, 2015. "Innovation in the European transport sector: A review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 86-93.
- Raphael Calel, 2018. "Adopt or Innovate: Understanding Technological Responses to Cap-and-Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6847, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hervás Soriano, Fernando & Mulatero, Fulvio, 2011. "EU Research and Innovation (R&I) in renewable energies: The role of the Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3582-3590, June.
- Karel Haegeman & Mark Boden & Totti Konnola, 2012. "Challenges in transnational research programming: the role of NETWATCH," JRC Working Papers JRC71938, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Aug 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development [R&D]; investment; energy; low-carbon energy; Strategic Energy Technology Plan; SET-Plan priority;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc52225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .