Tripolar century: USA, China and India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Virmani, 2005. "The Economic Basis of Global Power: VIP2 A Simple Index of National Power Potential," Working Papers id:298, eSocialSciences.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009. "Chinaâ€™s Socialist Market Economy: Lessons for Democratic Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1899, eSocialSciences.
- Jingjing Zhang & Yan Yan & Jiancheng Guan, 2015. "Scientific relatedness in solar energy: a comparative study between the USA and China," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(2), pages 1595-1613, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gentile, Michael, 2005. "Population Geography Perspectives on the Central Asian Republics," Arbetsrapport 2005:16, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2005. "Japan's changing industrial landscape," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3758, The World Bank.
- Vandenbroucke, Guillaume, 2021. "The baby boomers and the productivity slowdown," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 132(C).
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & Matteo Gomellini & Paolo Piselli, 2018. "The contribution of demography to Italy's economic growth: a two-hundred-year-long story," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 431, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Attanasio Orazio P. & Kitao Sagiri & Violante Giovanni L., 2006. "Quantifying the Effects of the Demographic Transition in Developing Economies," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-44, April.
- David E. Bloom, 2011. "Population Dynamics in India and Implications for Economic Growth," PGDA Working Papers 6511, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Strulik, Holger & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2008.
"Birth, Death, and Development: A Simple Unified Growth Theory,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-412, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Holger Strulik & Jacob Weisdorf, 2008. "Birth, Death, and Development: A Simple Unified Growth Theory," Discussion Papers 08-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Joshua R. Goldstein & Ronald D. Lee, 2014. "How large are the effects of population aging on economic inequality?," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 12(1), pages 193-209.
- Aaron G. Grech (ed.), 2015. "The evolution of the Maltese Economy since Independence," CBM Ebooks, Central Bank of Malta, edition 1, number 02, December.
- Hippolyte d’ALBIS & Dalal MOOSA, 2015.
"Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 409-441, December.
- D’albis, Hippolyte & Moosa, Dalal, 2015. "Generational Economics And The National Transfer Accounts," Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 409-441, December.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Dalal Moosa, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01305151, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Dalal Moosa, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," Post-Print hal-01305151, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Dalal Moosa, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-01305151, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Dalal Moosa, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01305151, HAL.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Moosa, Dalal, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," MPRA Paper 67209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Munir Ahmad & Rana Ejaz Ali Khan, 2019. "Does Demographic Transition with Human Capital Dynamics Matter for Economic Growth? A Dynamic Panel Data Approach to GMM," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 142(2), pages 753-772, April.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2009. "Contribution of health to economic development: a survey and overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heinrich Hock & David Weil, 2012.
"On the dynamics of the age structure, dependency, and consumption,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 1019-1043, July.
- David Weil & Heinrich Hock, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Age Structure, Dependency, and Consumption," Working Papers 2006-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Heinrich Hock & David N. Weil, 2012. "The Dynamics of the Age Structure, Dependency, and Consumption," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6b415b5dd13e4bd889d024550, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Heinrich Hock & David N. Weil, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Age Structure, Dependency, and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 12140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Basso, 2015. "Does Democracy Foster the Fertility Transition?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 459-474, November.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Kevin H. O’Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012.
"The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts,"
0021, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke & Agustin S. Benetrix Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012. "The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts," Economics Series Working Papers 617, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arvind Virmani, 2005. "China's Socialist Market Economy: Lessons of Success," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 178, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Brantley Liddle, 2003. "Developing country growth collapse revisited: demographic influences and regional differences," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-007, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-b is not listed on IDEAS
- Hickson, Kerry Jane, 2009. "The contribution of increased life expectancy to economic development in twentieth century Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 489-504, September.
- Rakesh Mohan, 2004. "Fiscal challenges of population aging : the Asian experience," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 299-357.
- Mapa, Dennis S & Bersales, Lisa Grace S, 2008. "Population Dynamics and Household Saving: Evidence from the Philippines," MPRA Paper 21245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2007-01-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: G.K. Manjunath The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask G.K. Manjunath to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.