Tripolar century: USA, China and India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Virmani, 2005. "The Economic Basis of Global Power: VIP2 A Simple Index of National Power Potential," Working Papers id:298, eSocialSciences.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009. "Chinaâ€™s Socialist Market Economy: Lessons for Democratic Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1899, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1487-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2007-01-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .