L’économie indienne : changements structurels et perspectives à long-terme
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2005.
"From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(2), pages 193-228, September.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," NBER Working Papers 10376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind, 2004. "From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," Working Paper Series rwp04-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind, 2004. "From 'Hindu Growth' to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 4371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Poonam Gupta & James P. F. Gordon, 2004. "Understanding Indiaâ€™s Services Revolution," IMF Working Papers 04/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Marc Germain & Stéphanie Guichard, 1998. "L'Asie du Sud-Est : quelles perspectives de croissance à moyen terme ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 3-36.
- Sophie Chauvin & Françoise Lemoine, 2003. "India in the World Economy: Traditional Specialisations and Technology Niches," Working Papers 2003-09, CEPII research center.
- T. N. Srinivasan & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 2003. "Reintegrating India with the World Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 98, 03. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2005-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.