India in the 1980s and 1990s: A Triumph of Reforms:
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "India in the 1980's and 1990's; A Triumph of Reforms," IMF Working Papers 04/43, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2004.
"Trade and Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 613-646.
- Alcala, Francisco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2001. "Trade and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Trade and Productivity," Working Papers 12, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1975. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: India," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag75-1.
- Chand, Satish & Sne, Kunal, 2002.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 120-132, February.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Trade and Development 96/11, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 1996-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "Indicative planning in India: Discussion," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 736-742, December.
- Ashok V. Desai, 1999. "The Economics and Politics of Transition to an Open Market Economy: India," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 155, OECD Publishing.
- Poonam Gupta & James P. F. Gordon, 2004. "Understanding India’s Services Revolution," IMF Working Papers 04/171, International Monetary Fund.
- T. N. Srinivasan & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 2003. "Reintegrating India with the World Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins & Arvind Virmani, 2006. "Sources of Growth in the Indian Economy," India Policy Forum, Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(1), pages 1-69.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2012.
"Changes in Wage Structure in Urban India, 1983–2004: A Quantile Regression Decomposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1135-1150.
- Mehtabul Azam, 2008. "Changes in Wage Structure in Urban India, 1983-2004: A Quantile Regression Decomposition," Departmental Working Papers 0807, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2009. "Changes in Wage Structure in Urban India 1983-2004: A Quantile Regression Decomposition," IZA Discussion Papers 3963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessio Terzi & Michele Peruzzi, 2018. "Growth Accelerations Strategies," CID Working Papers 91a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- S. Saravanan & A. Joseph Durai, 2012. "Growth pattern disparities: an inter-state and intra-state analysis," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Monojit Chatterji & Homagni Choudhury, 2010.
"The Changing Inter-Industry Wage Structure of the Organised Manufacturing Sector in India, 1973-74 to 2003-04,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
244, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chatterji, Monojit & Choudhury, Homagni, 2010. "The Changing Inter-Industry Wage Structure of the Organised Manufacturing Sector in India, 1973-74 to 2003-04," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-89, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ferrarini, Benno & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2009.
"Tariff Liberalization and Trade Specialization in India,"
87, World Trade Institute.
- Alessandrini, Michele & Fattouh, Bassam & Ferrarini, Benno & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2009. "Tariff Liberalization and Trade Specialization in India," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 177, Asian Development Bank.
- Azam Mehtabul, 2010.
"India's Increasing Skill Premium: Role of Demand and Supply,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-28, October.
- Mehtabul Azam, 2007. "India’s Increasing Skill Premium: Role of Demand and Supply," Departmental Working Papers 0710, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2009. "India's Increasing Skill Premium: Role of Demand and Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 3968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chatterji, Monojit & Choudhury, Homagni, 2010.
"Growth Rate Estimation in the presence of Unit Roots,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-92, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Monojit Chatterji & Homagni Choudhury, 2010. "Growth Rate Estimation in the presence of Unit Roots," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 245, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ghosh Dastidar, Sayantan, 2015. "Manufacturing and Trade Liberalisation of India: Continuing the Debate," MPRA Paper 61907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geng, Nan, 2011. "The dynamics of market structure and firm-level adjustment to India's pro-market economic liberalizing reforms, 1988-2006: A Time Varying Panel Smooth Transition Regression (TV-PSTR) approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 506-519, October.
- Eckhard Siggel & Pradeep Agrawal, 2009. "The Impact Of Economic Reforms On Indian Manufacturers : Evidence From A Small Sample Survey," Development Economics Working Papers 22930, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yuyan Tan & Yang Ji & Yiping Huang, 2016. "Completing China's Interest Rate Liberalization," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(2), pages 1-22, March.
- Jahangir Aziz, 2008. "Deconstructing ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Growth - The Role of Financial Policies," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22142, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ang, James B., 2011. "Finance and consumption volatility: Evidence from India," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 947-964, October.
- Mukul G. Asher & Rahul Sen, 2005. "India-East Asia Integration : A Win-Win for Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22081, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-017-0102-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-03-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2004-03-07 (Macroeconomics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- اقتصاد الهند in Wikipedia Arabic ne '')
- 印度经济 in Wikipedia Chinese ne '')
- تاریخ اقتصاد هند in Wikipedia Persian ne '')
- Kinh tế Ấn Độ in Wikipedia Vietnamese ne '')
- インドの経済 in Wikipedia Japanese ne '')
- Wikipedysta:PurePwnager/Gospodarka Indii in Wikipedia Polish ne '')
- เศรษฐกิจอินเดีย in Wikipedia Thai ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0403005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.