India in the 1980s: Weak Reforms, Fragile Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Sep 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||Type of Document - Tex/WordPerfect/Handwritten; prepared on IBM PC - PC-TEX/UNIX Sparc TeX; to print on HP/PostScript/Franciscan monk; figures: included/request from author/draw your own|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://econwpa.repec.org|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2003.
"Trade and Productivity,"
12, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alcala, Francisco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2001. "Trade and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "Indicative planning in India: Discussion," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 736-742, December.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Departmental Working Papers
1996-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Chand, Satish & Sne, Kunal, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 120-32, February.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Trade and Development 96/11, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Ashok V. Desai, 1999. "The Economics and Politics of Transition to an Open Market Economy: India," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 155, OECD Publishing.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1975. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: India," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag75-1, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0309010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.