Liberalization Policy: ‘Fits & Starts' Or Gradual Change In India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohammed I Ansari & Ira N Gang, 1999. "Liberalization Policy: ‘Fits & Starts’ or Gradual Change in India," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 41(4), pages 23-46, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burdekin, Richard C. K., 1989. "International transmission of US macroeconomic policy and the inflation record of Western Europe," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 401-423, September.
- Michael R. Darby & James Lothian, 1989. "The International Transmission of Inflation Afloat," NBER Chapters,in: Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz, pages 203-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chand, Satish & Sne, Kunal, 2002.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 120-132, February.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Trade and Development 96/11, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 1996-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:6-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Genberg & Michael K. Salemi, 1987. "The Effects of Foreign Shocks on Prices of Swiss Goods and Credit: An Analysis Based on VAR Method," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 6-7, pages 101-124.
- Darby, Michael R. & Lothian, James R. & Gandolfi, Arthur E. & Schwartz, Anna J., 1983. "The International Transmission of Inflation," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226136417, December.
- Genberg, Hans & Salemi, Michael K. & Swoboda, Alexander, 1987. "The relative importance of foreign and domestic disturbances for aggregate fluctuations in the open economy : Switzerland, 1964-1981," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-67, January.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1975. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: India," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag75-1, January.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Kenneth I. Singleton, 1986.
"Do Equilibrium Real Business Cycle Theories Explain Postwar U.S. Business Cycles?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 91-146
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1986. "Do Equilibrium Real Business Cycle Theories Explain Post-War U.S. Business Cycles?," NBER Working Papers 1932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:6-7:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Todd, 1990. "Vector autoregression evidence on monetarism: another look at the robustness debate," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 19-37.
- Ira N. Gang, 1996. "Trade Liberalization Policy in India," Departmental Working Papers 199413, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Spencer, David E, 1989. "Does Money Matter? The Robustness of Evidence from Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 442-454, November.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Neary, J. Peter & Zanalda, Giovanni & DEC, 1994. "Measuring the effect of external shocks and the policy response to them : empirical methodology applied to the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1271, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biru Paksha Paul, 2007. "Does Globalization Cause the Loss of Monetary-Policy Independence in Developing Economies? A Case Study with India," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Globalization and Its Discontents, pages 186-207 Izmir University of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; liberalization; reform policy; shocks; transmission;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:199907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .