Trade Liberalization Policy in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Chernick & A. Reschovsky, "undated". "Is the gasoline tax regressive?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 980-92, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dunbar, Amy & Nordhauser, Susan, 1991. "Is the Child Care Credit Progressive?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 44(4), pages 519-28, December.
- Dunbar, Amy & Nordhauser, Susan, 1991. "Is the Child Care Credit Progressive?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 44(4), pages 519-528, December.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed I Ansari & Ira N Gang, 1999.
"Liberalization Policy: ‘Fits & Starts’ or Gradual Change in India,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 41(4), pages 23-46, December.
- Mohammed I. Ansari & Ira. N Gang, 1999. "Liberalization Policy: ‘Fits & Starts' Or Gradual Change In India," Departmental Working Papers 199907, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; protection; reform; tariffs; trade liberalization;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:199413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .