Report NEP-HIS-2004-03-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "India in the 1980s and 1990s: A Triumph of Reforms:," International Trade 0403005, EconWPA.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2004. "The Revived Bretton Woods System: The Effects of Periphery Intervention and Reserve Management on Interest Rates & Exchange Rates in Center Countries," NBER Working Papers 10332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Goetzmann, 2004. "Fibonacci and the Financial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 10352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Goldin, 2004. "From the Valley to the Summit: The Quiet Revolution that Transformed Women's Work," NBER Working Papers 10335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2004. "Monetary policy in deflation: the liquidity trap in history and practice," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- B. Zorina Khan, 2004. "Technological Innovations and Endogenous Changes in U.S. Legal Institutions, 1790-1920," NBER Working Papers 10346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "India’s Trade Reform: Progress, Impact and Future Strategy:," International Trade 0403004, EconWPA.