India in the World Economy: Traditional Specialisations and Technology Niches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Jean, 2000. "Syndrome, miracle, modèle polder et autres spécificités néerlandaises," Working Papers 2000-12, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2003. "Trade and Technology Transfers: a Comparative Study of Turkey, India and China," Working Papers 2003-16, CEPII research center.
- Françoise Lemoine & Sophie Chauvin, 2005. "L’économie indienne : changements structurels et perspectives à long-terme," Working Papers 2005-04, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade policy; Specialization; FDI;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-09-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2003-09-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-INO-2003-09-08 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2003-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .