How ICT Investment and Energy Use Influence the Productivity of Korean Industries?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jongsu & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "How ICT Investment and Energy Use Influence the Productivity of Korean Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 8080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mokyr, Joel, 2005. "Long-Term Economic Growth and the History of Technology," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 17, pages 1113-1180 Elsevier.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003.
"ICT and Productivity in Europe and the United States Where Do the Differences Come From?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 49(3), pages 295-318.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003. "ICT and Productivity in Europe and the United States: Where Do the Differences Come From?," Economics Program Working Papers 03-05, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar Prucha, 2001.
"Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 103-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," Electronic Working Papers 99-005, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Nadiri, M.I. & Prucha, I., 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," Working Papers 99-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FUKAO Kyoji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak K. PYO & Keun Hee RHEE, 2009. "Estimates of Multifactor Productivity, ICT Contributions and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 09021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Huggett, Mark & Ospina, Sandra, 2001. "Does productivity growth fall after the adoption of new technology?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 173-195, August.
- Polder, Michael & Leeuwen, George van & Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir, 2009. "Productivity effects of innovation modes," MPRA Paper 18893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:umd:umdeco:prucha3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1986. "Functional forms in econometric model building," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1515-1566 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic factor demand; Panel data; ICT investment; Energy use; Productivity;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-04-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CSE-2014-04-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2014-04-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2014-04-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-SBM-2014-04-11 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.