Report NEP-BAN-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2014. "Crises and Productivity in Good Booms and in Bad Booms," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret & François-Éric Racicot, 2014. "La titrisation aux États-Unis et au Canada," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032014, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Laetitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi & Nadia Zedek, 2013. "Excess control rights, bank capital structure adjustment and lending," Working Papers hal-00967892, HAL.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tayler, William & Zilberman, Roy, 2014. "Macroprudential Regulation and the Role of Monetary Policy," EconStor Preprints 95230, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Bluhm, Marcel & Faia, Ester & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2014. "Monetary policy implementation in an interbank network: Effects on systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 46, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Federico GIRI, 2014. "Does Interbank Market Matter for Business Cycle Fluctuation? An Estimated DSGE Model with Financial Frictions for the Euro Area," Working Papers 398, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Leandro D’Aurizio & Tommaso Oliviero & Livio Romano, 2014. "Family Firms, Soft Information and Bank Lending in a Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 357, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ho, Chun-Yu, 2014. "Switching cost and deposit demand in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc & Stewart, Chris, 2013. "Market structure in the banking sector: Evidence from a developing economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p4srjesb4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jongsu & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "How ICT Investment and Energy Use Influence the Productivity of Korean Industries?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 358, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:40673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Chodorow-Reich, "undated". "Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy on Financial Institutions," Working Paper 156866, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p4sg18u8h is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vitor Gonçalves & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2014. "The Determinants of Credit Default on Portuguese Start-Up Firms: .An Econometric model," FEP Working Papers 534, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.