Report NEP-ENT-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feldman, Maryann & Tavassoli, Sam, 2014. "Something New: Where do new industries come from?," Working Papers 2014/02, Department of Industrial Economics, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Jennifer Aston & Paolo Di Martino, 2014. "Risk and Success: Re-assessing Female Entrepreneurship in Late Victorian and Edwardian England," Economics Series Working Papers Number 125, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Welter, Friederike & Brush, Candida & De Bruin, Anne, 2014. "The gendering of entrepreneurship context," Working Papers 01/14, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Backman, Mikaela & Gabe, Todd & Mellander, Charlotta, 2014. "Effects Of Human Capital On The Growth And Survival Of Swedish Businesses," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 354, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Catarina Roseira & Carla Ramos & Francisco Maia, 2014. "Understanding Incubator Value – A Network Approach to University Incubators," FEP Working Papers 532, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pavel Sevcik & Rui Castro, 2013. "Occupational Choice, Human Capital, and Financing Constraints," 2013 Meeting Papers 1321, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jongsu & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "How ICT Investment and Energy Use Influence the Productivity of Korean Industries?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 358, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Mutuc, Paulo Jose & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "Does Finance Really Matter for the Participation of SMEs in International Trade? Evidence from 8,080 East Asian Firms," ADBI Working Papers 470, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ahrang Lee, 2013. "Welfare Losses from Financial Frictions: The Role of Fixed Costs," 2013 Meeting Papers 1359, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2014. "Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 357, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Divakaran, Shanthi & McGinnis, Patrick J. & Shariff, Masood, 2014. "Private equity and venture capital in smes in developing countries : the role for technical assistance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6827, The World Bank.
- Bertrand Pauget & Mathieu Cabrol, 2013. "The role of relational competence in the health care sector," Post-Print hal-00960124, HAL.
- Vitor Gonçalves & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2014. "The Determinants of Credit Default on Portuguese Start-Up Firms: .An Econometric model," FEP Working Papers 534, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carlos Henrique L. Corseuil & Marcelo Côrtes Neri & Gabriel Ulyssea, 2014. "Uma Análise Exploratória dos Efeitos da Política de Formalização dos Microempreendedores Individuais," Discussion Papers 1939, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.