The role of relational competence in the health care sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bertrand PAUGET & Mathieu CABROL, 2013. "The Role Of Relational Competence In The Healthcare Sector," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 12(2), pages 95-103.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ostgaard, Tone A. & Birley, Sue, 1994. "Personal networks and firm competitive strategy--A strategic or coincidental match?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 281-305, July.
- Phan, Michel C. T. & Styles, Chris W. & Patterson, Paul G., 2005. "Relational competency's role in Southeast Asia business partnerships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 173-184, February.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik, 1992. "The founder's self-assessed competence and venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 223-236, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneur; relational processes; relational competence; hospital; healthcare system;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2014-04-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HEA-2014-04-11 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00960124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .