Report NEP-INO-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Gürak, 2003. "Hidden Costs of Technology Transfer," General Economics and Teaching 0309003, EconWPA.
- Ans Heirman & Bart Clarysse & Vicky Van Den Haute, 2003. "Starting resource configurations of research-based start-ups and the interaction with technology, institutional background, and industrial dynamics," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-22, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003. "On the employment effect of technology : evidence from U.S. manufacturing for 1958-1996," Working Paper 03-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:fip:fedhwp:wp-03-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erkan Erdem & James Tybout, 2003. "Trade Policy and Industrial Sector Responses: Using Evolutionary Models to Interpret the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Agrawal & Iain Cockburn & John McHale, 2003. "Gone But Not Forgotten: Labor Flows, Knowledge Spillovers, and Enduring Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 9950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2003032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sophie Chauvin & Françoise Lemoine, 2003. "India in the World Economy: Traditional Specialisations and Technology Niches," Working Papers 2003-09, CEPII research center.
- Jaime R. Marquez & Shing-Yi Wang, 2003. "IT investment and Hicks' composite-good theorem: the U.S. experience," International Finance Discussion Papers 767, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David B. Humphrey & Magnus Willesson & Goran Bergendahl & Ted Lindblom, 2003. "Cost savings from electronic payments and ATMs in Europe," Working Papers 03-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James Bessen & Robert M. Hunt, 2004. "An empirical look at software patents," Working Papers 03-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.