China's Socialist Market Economy: Lessons of Success
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.icrier.res.in
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007.
"The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows: Patterns and Possible Explanations,"
in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 421-480
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows: Patterns and Possible Explanations," NBER Working Papers 11306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Eswar Prasad, 2005. "The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows; Patterns and Possible Explanations," IMF Working Papers 05/79, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521414951 is not listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.