Economic Theory and Socialist Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulze, William D., 1985. "Observations On The Frontiers And Fringes Of The Neoclassical Paradigm," 1985 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Ames, Iowa 278555, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Socialist Calculation and Market Socialism," MPRA Paper 64255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J. & Farrant, Andrew, 2005. "The spatial politics of F.A. Hayek's Road to Serfdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 982-999, December.
- Arvind Virmani, 2005. "China's Socialist Market Economy: Lessons of Success," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 178, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant & Jérôme Lallement, 2004. "L'équilibre général comme savoir : de Walras à nos jours," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01765036, HAL.
- Samuelson, Paul, 1995. "Some uneasiness with the Coase Theorem," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7, May.
- Johnson, Marianne & Kovzik, Alexander, 2016. "Teaching comparative economic systems 25 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 23-33.
- Diogo Lourenço & Mário Graça Moura, 2016. "The Economic Problem of a Community: ontological reflections inspired by the Socialist Calculation Debate," FEP Working Papers 572, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Walter Block & Ivan Jankovic, 2016. "Tragedy of the Partnership: A Critique of Elinor Ostrom," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(2), pages 289-318, March.
- Chang, Shu-hua & Lai, Ching-chong, 2016. "Vertical separation versus vertical integration in an endogenously growing economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 359-380.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "Economic-Social Interaction during China’s Transition," Working Paper Series 680, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elzas, B.D., 1998. "'The Nature of the Firm' after sixty years," Serie Research Memoranda 0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Arvind Virmani, 2006. "ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Socialist Market Economy - Lessons Of Success," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22274, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jael, Paul, 2018.
"Calcul socialiste et socialisme de marché
[Socialist Calculation and Market Socialism]," MPRA Paper 89521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Hollander, 2002. "Economic Organization, Distribution And The Equality Issue: The Marx-Engels Perspective," Carleton Economic Papers 02-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Frech, Ted E & Zweifel, Peter, 2015. "Why â€˜Optimalâ€™ Payment for Healthcare Providers Can Never Be Optimal Under Community Rating," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt37b9q0k3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:02n03:n:s242478631750027x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1123-1136 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:2:y:1934:i:1:p:51-61.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.