Role of Services in the Growth Process: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Panagariya, 1988. "A Theoretical Explanation of Some Stylized Facts of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 509-526.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1989. "Linkages between industry and services and their implications for urban employment generation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 359-379, April.
- Melvin, James R, 1989. "Trade in Producer Services: A Heckscher-Ohlin Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1180-1196, October.
- Worthington, Andrew C., 1999. "Malmquist indices of productivity change in Australian financial services," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 303-320, August.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman, 1996. "Are Services Income-Elastic? Some New Evidence," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(3), pages 257-269, September.
- J N Marshall & P Damesick & P Wood, 1987. "Understanding the Location and Role of Producer Services in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(5), pages 575-595, May.
- Strassmann, Diana L, 1990. "Potential Competition in the Deregulated Airlines," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 696-702, November.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin Hitt, 1996.
"Paradox Lost? Firm-Level Evidence on the Returns to Information Systems Spending,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 541-558, April.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1995. "Paradox lost? : firm-level evidence on the returns to information systems spending," Working papers 3786-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- David F. Bradford & Kyle Logue, 1998.
"The Effects of Tax Law Changes on Property-Casualty Insurance Prices,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Property-Casualty Insurance, pages 29-80
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Bradford & Kyle Logue, 1996. "The Effects of Tax-Law Changes on Property-Casualty Insurance Prices," NBER Working Papers 5652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niles Hansen, 1993. "Producer Services, Productivity, And Metropolitan Income," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(3), pages 255-264, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zelalem Ejigu Kabeta & Inderjeet Singh Sidhu, 2016. "Service Sector: The Source of Output and Employment Growth in Ethiopia," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(4), pages 139-156, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.