Potential Competition in the Deregulated Airlines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric, 2009. "Does liberalisation of air transport imply increasing competition? Lessons from the European case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Bahram Adrangi & Garland Chow & Kambiz Raffiee, 1999. "The Effects of Market Structure and Technology on Airline Fleet Composition after Deregulation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(1), pages 77-88, August.
- Ko, Young Dae, 2016. "An airline's management strategies in a competitive air transport market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 53-61.
- Michael Keen & Jon Strand, 2007. "Indirect Taxes on International Aviation," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 28(1), pages 1-41, March.
- Homsombat, Winai & Lei, Zheng & Fu, Xiaowen, 2014. "Competitive effects of the airlines-within-airlines strategy – Pricing and route entry patterns," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-16.
- Abate, Megersa, 2016. "Economic effects of air transport market liberalization in Africa," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 326-337.
- Yahua Zhang & David Round, 2009. "Policy Implications of the Effects of Concentration and Multimarket Contact in China’s Airline Market," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(4), pages 307-326, June.
- Rashmi Banga, 2005. "Role of Services in the Growth Process: A Survey," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 159, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Abate, Megersa, 2014. "Economic effects of air transport market liberalization in Africa," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:23, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:72:y:1990:i:4:p:696-702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.