A cross-country input-output analysis of intersectoral relationships between manufacturing and services and their employment implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2010.
"Services Trade and Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 642-692, September.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph F. Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," Economics working papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph F. Francois & B. Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," wiiw Working Papers 60, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 978-994, July.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," MPRA Paper 26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Industrialization, employment and poverty," MERIT Working Papers 081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008.
"Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 199-229, December.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," FIW Working Paper series 002, FIW.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-045/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Abdelkader Sid-Ahmed, 1991. "Emploi et croissance au Maghreb. Bilan et perspectives," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(125), pages 7-37.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Patrick Tomberger, 2015.
"Services Linkages and the Value Added Content of Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1631-1649, November.
- Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam & Tomberger, Patrick, 2013. "Services linkages and the value added content of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6432, The World Bank.
- Francois, Joseph, 2015. "Services Linkages and the Value Added Content of Trade," Papers 882, World Trade Institute.
- Amable, Bruno & Ledezma, Ivan & Robin, Stéphane, 2016.
"Product market regulation, innovation, and productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2087-2104.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Su, Dan & Yao, Yang, 2016. "Manufacturing as the Key Engine of Economic Growth for Middle-Income Economies," ADBI Working Papers 573, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco, 2014.
"Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 9-22.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2010. "Is Agglomeration really Good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Murat Arsel & Servaas Storm, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 666-699, July.
- Szirmai, Adam & Verspagen, Bart, 2015.
"Manufacturing and economic growth in developing countries, 1950–2005,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 46-59.
- Szirmai, Adam & Verspagen, Bart, 2011. "Manufacturing and Economic Growth in Developing Countries, 1950-2005," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bernard Hoekman & Carlos Braga, 1997.
"Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 285-308, July.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos, 1997. "Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 1705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos A., 1997. "Protection and trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1747, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:2:p:515-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azmat Gani & Michael D. Clemes, 2010. "Services and economic growth in Pacific Island countries," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 113-130, July.
- Haroon Bhorat & Nan Tian & Mark Ellyne, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate and Sectoral Employment in South Africa," Working Papers 201404, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Antonio Andreoni, 2011. "Manufacturing Agrarian Change - Agricultural production, inter-sectoral learning and technological capabilities," DRUID Working Papers 11-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Robert M. Stern, 1991. "Evolving Patterns of Trade and Investment in Services," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 237-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:17:y:1989:i:2:p:199-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.