The Economic Partnership Agreement between Uganda and the EU: Trade and Poverty Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Ole BOYSEN & Alan MATTHEWS, "undated".
"Poverty Impacts of an Economic Partnership Agreement between Uganda and the EU,"
- Ole Boysen and Alan Matthews, 2008. "Poverty Impacts of an Economic Partnership Agreement between Uganda and the EU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp261, IIIS.
- Fontagne, Lionel & Laborde, David & Mitaritonna, Cristina, 2008.
"An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) in the Six ACP Regions,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44194, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lionel Fontagné & David Laborde & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) in the Six ACP Regions," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967434, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & David Laborde & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2008. "An Impact Study of the EU-ACP Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) in the Six ACP Regions," Working Papers 2008-04, CEPII research center.
- Geoffrey J Bannister, 2001. "International Trade and Poverty Alleviation," IMF Working Papers 01/54, International Monetary Fund.
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty," PRUS Working Papers 07, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Uganda - Diagnostic Trade Integration Study Update : Prepared for the Enhanced Integrated Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16035, The World Bank.
- Boysen, Ole & Matthews, Alan, 2012. "The differentiated effects of food price spikes on poverty in Uganda," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2012. "Trade policies and agricultural exports of Sub-Saharan African countries: Some stylized facts and perspectives," MPRA Paper 40962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic partnership agreements; Uganda; poverty; CGE; microsimulation;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-12-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-12-11 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2009-12-11 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .