Report NEP-CMP-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ole Boysen & Alan Matthews, 2009. "The Economic Partnership Agreement between Uganda and the EU: Trade and Poverty Impacts," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp307, IIIS.
- Natalie Svarcova & Petr Svarc, 2009. "Diffusion Processes on Complex Networks," Working Papers IES 2009/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Tomas Bokes & Daniel Sevcovic, 2009. "Early exercise boundary for American type of floating strike Asian option and its numerical approximation," Papers 0912.1321, arXiv.org.
- McAleer, M.J. & Medeiros, M.C., 2009. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-37, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Mikhail I. Rumyantsev, 2009. "About Some Applications of Kolmogorov Equations to the Simulation of Financial Institutions Activity," Papers 0912.1037, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Koenig & Joern Meissner, 2009. "Risk Minimizing Strategies for Revenue Management Problems with Target Values," Working Papers MRG/0015, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Oct 2014.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2009. "Advantages of Fixed Exchange Rate Regime from a General Equilibrium Perspective," Working Papers 2009/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Peters Hans & Roy Souvik & Storcken Ton, 2009. "On the manipulability of approval voting and related scoring rules," Research Memorandum 060, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).